Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Special

I knew David was going to be out of town for Valentine's day and it was a good possibility Dan, my step-dad was going to be out of town for work too. Enter my grand scheme: "Mom, does Dan really need to fly in for dinner? I can go to the Brown Palace with you and you can keep the reservation!"And that is what ended up happening! Never mind that we were the only "girl date" in the restaurant, it was so awesome!! We had the "Valentine Special" which was a 7 course meal that had food like you see on America's Next Top Chef. And each dish had an element of chocolate. I was in a food coma by the end! And best of all? I got to wear my shoes Santa left me in the fireplace:)



 I desperately missed my David saturday but he is still my Valentine and had fun playing with his new guns in Oklahoma, hopefully safely! I hope everyonehad a great Valentine's day single, or not.      
            My Momma, my date

I almost forgot!!! In the spirit of Valentine's Day and LOVE, I wanted to post this to those who haven't heard this adorable story:)

                                                         Read the Story of Bob and Sam


2 comments:

  1. Hello Cupcake!! I love your new blog, you have a great deal to offer the world of fellow bloggers!!, I so enjoyed our Valentine dinner together at the Brown Palace, and even though Dan and David were missing, I felt the love all the way from OK!!, Next time, we will take the guy's with us, maybe do a spa day there as well. Sound Fun?!! I love you my sweet Dolly, Keep writing!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!