Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I LOVE my friends!

In the "real world" as well as the "blog world" I am blessed with great friends!! Thank you thank you thank you for being you and for hangin' around me:) I'm honored by bff Gina and great blog friend I wish I knew in person Nikki to receive this award!


Here are the rules: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

And the award goes to:

Some of you may already have this, so take it as a  compliment!

~Ta Ta ~lovely friends!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the much deserved award sweet girl!! And thanks for the love in return!! Blog friends are the best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award!! so sweet.

    i tagged you for a game!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I love blogging too and I have had so much fun reading your blog since it reminds me of my home town! Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited! Thank you so much friend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!