Thursday, May 7, 2009

Clicking my flip-flops

I am so totally desperate to get away somewhere tropical! It's finally getting really warm and beautiful here in denver, but I still need my sand and waves! Hmmm...maybe if I click my Havaianas enough, I will be transported somewhere where I can surf with Dave and squish the sand in my tootsies!

For now, I'll just have to dream. AND of course pick out what I would pack!


J.Crew

Oh yes, lastly...I'm going to pretend that my bikini will look just as fabulous on my booty as it does on the model. ugh!

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying, too! Love your polyvore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was crazy pretty out, and today is the same. Lucky us! i love it here.

    I'm going to barbados next thursday. Want me to photoshop you in one of the pictures?

    And who you kidding about not looking smokin hot in a bikini? The girl in the picture is all straight up and down. boring. You're all... baBAM!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!