Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursssday

First order of business: I was with another handsome fella today.


This is my family's baby boy Joker. We had to put his mamma down a few months ago so it's always nice to go love on him and feed him apples to keep that sweet belly round! He was very cuddly today:) I only wish we could keep him closer. 

Next.Order. Of Biz to the nayesss:
I made the executive decision to add this little gem to my bathroom routine

So far I am totally loving my cheeks feeling like a baby's bum! I hope I can keep it up because it is supposed to have amazing cleaning/gentle exfoliating potential. It's the clarisonic cleanser from the creator of the sonic care toothbrush so I expect awesomeness. AND proceeds go to benefit breast cancer if you get it in pink:)

Ok, David is home so I'm going to go nuzzle up and watch that silly mall cop movie with him. Hope everyone had a great week! 

Ohhh, and I know some of you lovelies want to see my new ring {eeeek!}, but I feel funny posting it, I LOVE it though :) If you still wanna see it e-mail me or give me your e-mail! 

~Ta Ta~

3 comments:

  1. I don't know your e-mail address so you're going to have to e-mail me a picture. I really want to see it! allison.delange@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. had so much fun this weekend! something for you on my blog awesome lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joker is beautiful! I totally want to see a picture of your ring! jennylee.gentry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!