
This is a sample of the scene I pulled up to after lunch with my girlfriend yesterday. On my way home, David called me, happy as a clam, wondering what I was doing. Oh just on my way home what's up? "Oh, ya know...I actually took a little spill on the scooter and I'm in an ambulance right now." WHAAAATTTTT?!!!
Long story short, he slid on some gravel and got all scraped up from head to toe. It could have been so much worse, but I hated seeing him laying in the ambulance looking like a piece of meat basically.
I will spare you the bloody details, but here he is while they were literally scrubbing his wounds with a spikey sponge from Hell!

Needless to say, this will be a restful weekend and I can brush up on my nursing abilities:)
I hope my broken bear heals soon!
Have a great weekend everyone, and be safe!






Oh my goodness!! I'm glad he's ok but still, that's got to hurt.. Scooters/motorcycles/anything besides a car just scares the bejesus out of me
ReplyDeleteOh no! Thank goodness he's ok! I hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh no! That is aweful...that sponge sounds even WORSE! Hope he feels better soon!!
ReplyDeleteoh !! not good!!! I had one of those calls as well from my husband...they are not cool!!!
ReplyDeleteOuch!! Seriously! I actually spent the weekend in the ER too, haha! Pool accident! It actually was really crowded Friday night :)
ReplyDeleteOh my!! So glad he is ok!! Not a fun way to spend your weekend!!
ReplyDelete