Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Orrrrr in my case, shoes!

Nothing does the trick when it comes to me having to deal with the doctor in any capacity, like getting a pair of shoes to help me take these next steps through life! {Me? Dramatic? Never}

Linea Paolo 'Fae' Flat

These buttery suede flats will be perfect come fall, when  I sometimes get stuck in a bubble of black outfits. A lovely pop of color :)
Bloom Stuart Weitzman Jellies
These are to take me through the rest of summer, connecting with the 4 year old Chelsea, that loved her jellies above all other materials!

Can't wait to post tomorrow, about another lovely trip to Sugarland!

~Ta Ta~

3 comments:

  1. I saw those jellies at Nordstroms, I loved them...didn't love the price though...ouch! They really are so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those are so cute!! I love jelly shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!