Don't be jealous of this literal hotness...I shall explain.
Ahhh another glorious vacay to Houston! It was hot, but not as bad as I had anticipated. I greatly appreciated the cool front of low 90's!
When we got to David's parent's Liz and Butch's house, we discovered the air wasn't working quite 100%!!! Hence the pictures of us "glowing" like barn animals. Liz was on the horn though, and had people over working on it ASAP!! I seriously fail at taking pics on this trip. I was just so wrapped up in the moment all weekend I guess!
Our room had air :)
Max hunting acrobatic squirrels. How cute is he?
AND I love the UT sign David made by hand against the fence:) My honey is endlessly talented.
Delicious rehearsal dinner...we're staring and salivating at everyone's food, waiting to be served!
The groom, Travis, and David
I LOVE this couple. If it weren't for Kyle and Anne, I would never have met David :o)
Like that patchwork on the wall?
Looooooooove love love
~Ta Ta~






I love Texas! It looks like you all had fun even though it was hotter than blazes. When we went to Georgia it was pretty steamy, too. Nothing like the 70 degree days we've been having here in Chicago all summer! I can see your GORGEOUS ring really well in that first picture, it's stunning!! Oh my gosh! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nikki!! And I know what you mean, Denver has been spoiled with cooler temps too, but ya just gotta love the south:)
ReplyDeleteoh looks like you had fun!!
ReplyDeleteGotta love the humidity down south!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a nice time!!!
ReplyDelete