Who wouldn't give their left pinky toe to be in attendance of Oprah's "Favorite Things" taping? Ok, well, I guess I wouldn't. BUT I really really wanna go...Like almost every other woman in America.
My future sister-in-law, Suzi, and I got to chatting about a few of our favorite things and thought It'd be a great post to spread the word about what is fabulous and recessionista-friendly and to learn what makesyour favorites list :)
Lunches on patios like a little fondu at the Boulder Cafe :)

For when I need an escape from a nitty gritty day, I unwind with one of three programs in the background:
Real Housewives of Atlanta
{trash-TV at it's finest. I cannot-wouldn't wanna resist!}

Food Network. If Giada, Paula, or Ina are on, I am hooked and get in the frame of mind that I can actually make edible meals one day:)

This could pretty much also mean "Happy Girl To View" this channel...Okay, that was a stretch. But I have BIG plans for some home and garden renovating.

Exploring the domestic diva within! I'm working on a maxi dress. Will let ya know how that one pans out ;)

Manis and Pedis! In pompeii purple.

Alright. Seriously the BEST mascara I've ever tried. And I've tried a A LOT. It's getting harder to find too! I frequently freak out when Target doesn't have it and will drive to Wal-Mart and stock up. It's bad.

Versa Spa. Basically an easy, quick spray tan with no streaking! It's so fabulous that this is actually me when I walk out. HA! Just kidding. My hair is lighter. Hee! Kidding again.

I might have every pair of Havaianas on here, and MORE! Comfy, compact, cheap, and go with everything! just my opinion : o)

Yup I gotta go there. I am FiberONE's biggest fan!! And I'm totally obsessed with the new pop tarts they came out with! It fulfills my junk-food craving with a lot more health snuck in there.

Enviiiiiiiigggggaaaaa!!! I have one of these every single day now. Supposedly they speed up your calorie burn, but I didn't even know that and don't really drink stuff for that purpose. I just LOVED the energy it gave me, minus the jitters I usually get from my beloved lattes. They are basically sparkling flavored green teas, with calcium!

And to conclude this edition my favorite things, is this post I did on
Gina's blog back when we shared a blog!
What are your favorite things right now?!
~Ta Ta~
Loveys






Ok- I think we are the same person. Because first of all, I LOVE POMPEII PURPLE. 2nd of all- I am a foodnetwork freak and Giada, Ina, and Paula are my favorites (Giada is my overall fave- I DVR all of her shows and watch them daily when I get home from work) 3rd of all- those insanely delicious Fiber One poptars!! Finally- Havaianas are my loves... they had a huge sale on RueLaLa a few months ago, it was 2 pairs for $20! The swarvoski ones were on sale for like $80. I have never tried Enviga, it sounds great!!
ReplyDeleteI love so many of your favs! How is it possible that I haven't tried the Fiber One pop-tarts yet ??? I am running to the store right now to get some! ;)
ReplyDeleteChelsea, what the hail??? I never got to email you before you went private!!! Email me at browngirlblogs@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have to keep following along on all your fun planning!!!
Ok wait...if I just posted that then that means you are not private anymore...what the hail is going on here? I am so confused!
ReplyDeletelove that OPI color! hmm..really loving my new nike capris...!! make my bootie look really good :)
ReplyDeleteI love the OPI color too.. so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteI recently came across your blog and I think it's really fabulous, this is why I just became a follower and also left you a little award on my blog. Check it out! I also love a bunch of your favs, starting with the OPI nail polish, and ending with Food Network (I actually plan on naming my future daughter Giada... No I'm not crazy... I just love the name.) Once again, great blog!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to visit CO, that fabulous little cafe is just another reason. So cute!
ReplyDelete