Many changes in my life lately!!! And I like to think they're all good. It's all about your perspective, correct? So my blog world has become sweeter since this fabulous and entertaining blogger entered my blog sphere! I've had a 1.5 glasses of wine, so forgive me if this post is all over the place and bizarre. I just moved and turned my world inside out. Give a girl a break. And these fingers totally earned a mani after all this moving. I digress. As I was saying-err typing, Beth, over at the wonderful Social Climbers is a new blog friend and was kind enough to pass this award on to moi! THANK YOU BETH! If you're not reading her thoughts, you are missin out!

Here are the Rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Ironically, when ever I am actually invited to talk about myself, I draw a complete and utter blank! I hope you forgive me :)
7 things about me:
1}I love coloring. {not like the sex and the city coloring, but real coloring..ahem...as well} It's a stress release and I always have to be doing more than one thing at a time or a get stir crazy. enter: coloring while watching a movie, chit-chatting etc.
2} I love to sing Disney ballads in the shower. Living with 60 girls in college, the little Mermaid was a popular choice in the bathroom for everyone to join in on while I was showering!
3} I love forensic science. I wanted to go into crime scene investigation but I was worried it would make my life to dreary. Real life unfortunately ain't no CSI episode yo!
4} I am still trying to find what I am meant to do in this life! maybe all kinds of things at different times. Teaching? {I taught my dolls and barbies growing up} or design...or opening a bakery! too little time :) and $$$!
5} I studied abroad in Florence in college, which, by the grace of God, lead to me finding the love of my life in Dallas 2 years later.
6} I am elated to marry said love next August!
7} hmmm is it lame if for the last one, you ask me any question on your brain?? That sounds fun right?! Please ask! I'm an open book lovees :)
7 Blogs I pass this on to:
The polish I plan on a
dorning these working fingies with:

Miami Beet
~Ta Ta~






why thank you & that polish looks amazing!! I have been very slacking with painting my nails!
ReplyDeleteOooo that PINK is polish is divine! Luv me a good bottle of OPI ;) Congrats on the award...many more to come ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks Chelsea! I'm so glad we are blog friends! I love your nail polish choice. I think I may have to get my nails done as well. Let's see....what would you say is your decorating style?
ReplyDeletei've been eyeing that "miami beet" for a while now! LOVE it! post a picture when you get it done.
ReplyDeleteGreat list. I'm sure if I read your whole profile I might know this but I have a few questions
ReplyDelete#1 where are you getting married
2 why Obie for your dog (is it star wars)
3 where did you go to college?
xoxo
I am going to have to try Miami Beet!! I am currently rocking Catherine the Grape and the behest of Paul...weird...
ReplyDeleteI think, too, of how life brings changes that, at times, seem odd, misplaced, or hard...BUT, it's all for a reason!!
Ok so something happened, I just tried to leave you a comment and my computer messed up so I'll try again. I still can't see you in my dashboard for some reason, so I just saved you to my actual computer favorites. So annoying! Anyway, I am so honored that you chose me for this award, thank you!! How exciting that you studied in Florence- I'm dying to get over there. Also, the Little Mermaid is my aboslute favorite Disney princess! She was my first singing inspriation and I'm still in love with Judy Benson's voice. Shear talent! Love Miami Beet, it's perfect for fall!
ReplyDeleteChelsea, why did you tag me? You know I suck at tags!! And at awards!!! Hey, the Rockies made the playoffs..whoop! Coloring is fun, just as much fun as when I was a snot nose kid. Love love the polish so pretty!!
ReplyDelete