First order of business! Miami Beet. On me :) It really is a gorgeous color for fall...in person.
Next, the lovely Jenny.Lee asked what my decorating style is. It was a tough one to answer! If I had to pin it down, I'd say european/glam/rustic/traditional/chateau! Mouthful, right? I walk a fine line, not making things too girly for David! That being said, a little of this...
with a dash of this...

and sneak in a bit of this ;)

Beth asked where we are getting married and I am so happy to tell you we are to be married in Beaver Creek at this Chapel :)
Beth also asked where I went to school. I went to CSU and I cannot gush enough about the great experiences I had here! I used to hang out in the oval, below, and study!
Beth also asked how Obie came to be named Obie. David actually named him after Ben Affleck's character, O'banion in Dazed and Confused.Okay, gotta run and watch the Office! I can't wait to post tomorrow about a Pink Party I helped a dear friend with today!
~Ciao~






Hello...look at your purdy rock!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that color polish, it's such a good one for Fall. Have fun with the pink party and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSweet freaking RING!
ReplyDeletehi,
ReplyDeleteawesome rooms.your blog looks cool.
hi,
ReplyDeleteSimilar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship.To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.
I have added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same thing for me so that we can have constant communication.
I seriously love your design answer and those pics...swoon!
ReplyDelete