Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dont Be Tardy for the Party

So tomorrow is the Race for the cure which I am looking forward to doing with Chad and Zahra!
And yesterday I helped brainstorm some ideas with a friend who is throwing a Pink cocktail party! It was some much fun to plan with you Am:)
attendees can expect:





I love pink!
What I also love? is the pumpkin patch, which we took the dogs to today :)
Happy Saturday!

~Ta Ta~


6 comments:

  1. How pretty and fun! Pink is my favorite color. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find pink a soothing color in a celebratory sort of way . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE those ideas!!!! It looks so pretty and festive ;-) I am totally going to steal your idea of a pink cocktail party for "the cause". That is awesome! I hope you guys have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and awesome ideas-can i steal some of them?
    Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink and green themed parties! I buy every pink flower I can find--so fun. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so glad I just came across your blog. You are too cute! I am a follower now ;) hopefully you can get a chance to see mine and enjoy reading it as well.

    I love pink and LOVE throwing parties/get togethers too...because I love planning stuff. Good luck with your pink party!! Post pics after!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!