Thursday, October 29, 2009

God bless snow plows!!

Even though I am feeling a bit like we are God's personal snow globe, we are keeping busy as ever, just pretty exclusively indoors!


My view yesterday, while working on "Save the Dates"
I can't wait to show you all!
My cute brother in the mouse hood I made for him. I was like a proud Mamma taking his pic! He volunteers with children, so he had to dress up as a children's book character. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie :)
My little bumble bee, with her baby bumble bee :)
David and my brother, Chad, carved some crazy wonderfully creepy pumpkins! Mine is in the background..pretty boring but we are carving more tonight!
Anyone dressing up for Halloween? I just love it!

~ta ta~


5 comments:

  1. Ahh, that snow is beautiful, but I'm not quite ready for winter yet! PS - I left you something on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Colorado bride! I found you via Lucky in Love :) We haven't had much snow here, just mostly wind and a little bit of accumulation. My FI's parents have 18" at their house---whew! We used to only live five minutes or so from their house. Yikes!

    Wrapped in Happiness - A wedding blog of course!
    www.peaandcarrot.wordpress.com

    P.S. For some reason I can never use my wedding blog address to comment with here on Blogger. Not sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's only October and people may get angry if I say this, but you are so lucky!!!! I would love to have gotten dumped on this week...can't wait for the snow and ski season! At least you were able to work on some wedding things while staying warm and dry indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for snow to hit here. I'm so jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh EW! i don't like snow!! haha! i live in the wrong state to be saying that but i'm dreading the snow here!
    the pumpkins turned out good!!
    have a great weekend hun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!