Saturday, October 17, 2009



I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! We've been steadily busy with this and that and just enjoying the last of the autumn weather, stealing every moment through pumpkin candles, leaf-kicking, and photo opps! Today was a lovely day downtown, eating my bodyweight in garlic bread with my mom, then with two of my girlfriends, trying on the most beautiful bridesmaids dress {Love}, and then gelato at the cutest place! Hey- I wasn't the one trying on dresses, right?!


tags for the stuff I have made for the shop!
I'm hoping people will buy my things because of my very shabby but best amateur efforts!
Like, "this poor girl can't sew and make tags to save her life! How cute" type scenario?!
A beautiful foggy morning! so snuggly.
A preview of what else I've been working on! I'll show you the end result soon!


A day of planning in the mountains!

Pretty drive home.
On another note, I am so honored that the wonderfully fresh and witty Ashley at I Love You More than Carrots has awarded me with these lovely badges to adorn my bloggy wall!



Here are the Rules:
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!




1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen.
2. Your hair? straight!(for once)
3. Your mother? hysterical.
4. Your father? protective
5. Your favorite food? mexican.
6. Your dream last night? zzzzzz.
7. Your favorite drink? tea.
8. Your dream/goal? wisdom.
9. What room are you in? family.
10. Your hobby? drawing.
11. Your fear? sickness.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? family.
13. Where were you last night? Boulder.
14. Something that you aren’t? tall.
15. Muffins? chocolate.
16. Wish list item? wedding.
17. Where did you grow up? Denver.
18. Last thing you did? ice cream.
19. What are you wearing? jeans.
20. Your TV? flat.
21. Your pets? love!
22. Friends? thankful.
23. Your life? haywire.
24. Your mood? anxious.
25. Missing someone? Many!
26. Vehicle? Indestructible .
27. Something you’re not wearing? Polish!
28. Your favorite store? Nordies
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today.
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday?
32. Your best friend? David.
33. One place that you go to over and over? Starbucks.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom.
35. Favorite place to eat? outside!

I pass this on to my newest blog friends, who really have ridiculously lovely blogs!
Nikki!! Do you have a blog? I can't get to it! miss ya:)

Have a fantastic rest of the weekend everyone! Good job UT! things may have been rough for me around here, had they not won:)

~Ciao~

5 comments:

  1. congrats on those awards! I'm excited to see how your little project will turn out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the awards :)
    sounds like you are having a great weekend!
    cute picture of you and your man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for passing this on to me, how sweet!! And that foggy morning looks so cozy and snuggly like you said!!! I never want to get out of bed on mornings like that! I can't wait to do these questions!

    Thanks again and hope your weekend is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across your blog and love it girl! Too cute. I saw your wedding countdown at the top - how exciting. I am a bride to be myself (only 26 days to go eeek!) Hope your planning is going well.

    Your hair is gorgeous by the way = ) New follower and just wanted to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the dresses! How fun. Love that the future hubs is rockin a texas shirt, whoop, hook em!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!