Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Imagine my delight...

To find this glossy gem in the mailbox...



Oh, Louis. You never fail to excite me! It's not just an LV on a bag or a bangle. It's all the Parisian history that glancing at that brown vinyl-coated canvas induces....images of the the Seine...The Eiffel tower {of course}, and people passionate about quality fashion...crafting away deep in the heart of an ornately structured historic building...It's Louis!

My mouth is watering for that candy-apple wallet.
I pretty much need to stumble upon this hidden forest.


Oh, baby fawn...have you any idea of the goodies around you?

Goodbye magical forest of Vuitton!
I will dream of you and maybe add a tidbit to my Christmas wishlist. Okay, basically it's ALL on my list ;)


~au revoir~


6 comments:

  1. and this? is why you shouldn't be allowed to get the mail. You DO realize you have enough pictures of the catalogue to rival pictures taken by new moms of their shriveled little kids, right?
    actually though - I think everyone would honestly rather look at a Louis than a newborn . . .
    carry on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad, you charm my socks off. It's funny because you're really good with kids. They love you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i want to be that baby fawn! =)
    cute post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Louis V. made baby fawns, but I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute post!! and I love love love the new pic at the top of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!