Thursday, December 17, 2009

All tied up with bows

Thought by some to be a smidge too cutesy, or perhaps overdone.

When it comes to adorning myself with bows, I for one, cannot get enough cutesy...in tiny little doses...does that even make sense? After all, who doesn't want to feel like a gift now and then?!
These rings do the trick ;)
Swirls Online Blog
Skymall {how great is that?!}
Kate Spade
Forever21

~ta ta~

8 comments:

  1. LOVE #2 and #4, for very different reasons... one is very subtle and one is fantastically glittery!
    xo meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are the perfect amounnt a cute. The second one is my favorite. I would totally wear that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of those, I really like the first one. I have been wearing a lot more gold jewelry lately. I have been trying to convenience M that I need a gold engagement ring for "gold" days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these, especially the silver one. Is it too late to add to my Christmas list??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The silver one is my favorite! Now, which one have you bought?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all beautiful. The second and third are my favorites. I love bows, too. Just ordered some bow earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!