LOVE the pictures! Amazing! Where in Colorado are you? I am in Littleton...lived in Colorado my whole life and will never go elsewhere. I love it here!
Oh and I am a new reader, come on by to my blog and follow if you would like. I am doing a giveaway...an InStyler!!!!
Ramblings on anything from couture, to the twin cupcakes in this CO cupcake oven!
Living and loving married life in Colorado with my husband David, our dogs Obie, Eva, and Peach,and soon to be twin babies. I love laughing and soaking up all the amazing things God has given us in this life to enjoy. Join us on our journey!
These are SOOO awesome!!! So cool that it is amongst snow and winter beauty!! I love it!! Never seen any like this before! Gorgeous photos! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteaww you guys are really cute!! the pics turned out great!
ReplyDeleteThey look great - and I love your coat and scarf combo!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful! You guys are such a cute couple!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! =)
ReplyDeleteAhh! They are so cute! I wanted pictures in the snow soo bad, but every time it snowed over break, we weren't able to fit in a shoot. Yours are great!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pics! You guys look awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love these! You guys look great!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the outdoor setting and snow.
Where's the snowball fight & snow angels?!!! Lol
Breathtakingly Beautiful! Congrats! The sunshine makes them extra beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! You guys make a gorgeous couple!
ReplyDeleteSo so so fabulous! You look so happy and beautiful and modelesque! Nice job by the photog...they're gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the outdoorsy pics, esp with the pines, lovely.
ReplyDeleteYou two are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog; it is adorable! Your engagement pictures came out fabulous! Be sure to check out my blog for Wedding Wednesdays!
ReplyDeleteThese are SO gorgeous!! I really love the one you put in your header!
ReplyDeleteThey're very pretty...I love the first one the most.
ReplyDeleteoh they are lovely! we had to make sure to have our puppy too! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. You all look amazing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
SC
Pretty! One of the best engagment sessions I've seen
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!!!!
ReplyDeletei LOVE the photos!!
you two make the CUTEST couple!
and you lady are beautiful!! :)
LOVE the pictures! Amazing! Where in Colorado are you? I am in Littleton...lived in Colorado my whole life and will never go elsewhere. I love it here!
ReplyDeleteOh and I am a new reader, come on by to my blog and follow if you would like. I am doing a giveaway...an InStyler!!!!
LOVE THE PICS! They are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThere's something for you on my blog :)
Oh...those pics are just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting engaged!
Popped over from Southern Cinderella!
XXOOXx
I can't choose witch one is the best,because all of them are beautiful and happy!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are lovely!! You look so pretty!
ReplyDeletethose are great!! You are such a cute couple!
ReplyDeletejust found your blog and think its so cute!! have a great weekend!!
such a nice couple!
ReplyDeleteY'all are so precious together!!!! These pics are so good!
ReplyDeletethese pictures are absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeletexoxox
gorgeous pics!!! I love them :) You look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous engagement pictures! Just found your blog - it is so cute :)
ReplyDelete