
No, this isn't a result of me clawing my way through some mint chocolate chip ice cream. Not today, anyway. This is a result of my burnout on all the macabre nail polish from the fall and winter! I usually hit my breaking point around this time every winter and have to take drastic measures to bring a new spring to my icy step! It may be going totally blonde so that I may pretend I just came in from the beach... buying a ridiculous bright fuschia or kiwi colored purse {yup.got em. love em.} but this time? I'm putting candy colors on my fingies and tootsies!!! It's a great gateway color to Spring:)

I wanted mint candy apple from essie, but no luck. Sold out everywhere around here except for the tiny bottles in a pack. But China glaze had a perfect alternative called Re-fresh mint.
next up you ask? Lilacism from essie!

Have a lovely weekend!
~ta ta~






I LOVE it that color is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThat color looks great on you! I never ever paint my finger nails, like never. I think it looks weird on me.
ReplyDeleteGreat colors! And I'm with ya... bring on the beach!
ReplyDeleteI love your engagement pics!!!
ReplyDeleteThe dogs in Petco cart. TTTTTOOOO cute!
I do love that blue nail polish.
Come see my blog and let's be blog buddies.
www.lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com
love the color. I may just have to try that sometime! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the color! How do you get your nails so perfect...I always screw em up.
ReplyDelete