This weenie Wednesday, the girls wanted to give a bark out to cousin Missa, who needs her weenie and Obie fix :)
Did I mention our fur babies are spoiled? I can't handle those wrinkley puppy lips! Oh and the pot belly!

A word from Obie, as heard from his great grandpa, Greg:
"Be careful when in Las Vegas."
"Why Grandpa?"








Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteAwe I Love weener dogs...My family breeds them I have a black one named Dalton..
ReplyDeleteI look forward to Weenie Wednesday and Obie's thoughts....and I can't wait to hear about Vegas!!!
ReplyDeleteShare the pics please, lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks Chelsea, I needed the puppy fix. I'm living vicariously through your puppies.
ReplyDeletemy husband and i went to vegas the week before new years. SO much fun!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute post, I'm looking forward to Weenie Wednesday too! =) And more pics!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! We are not far, and I grew up in Boulder. You should join us a bunch of bloggers are starting a book club!
ReplyDeleteObie is such a cute pup! our pups would definitely get along :)
ReplyDelete