Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pick your brain

One of the things I love about blogging, is that it introduces me to so many people, places, and things that I would have never otherwise found.

Exhibit A: Etsy.com. aka-my time-stealing obsession!
If you haven't checked it out, I strongly recommend you do when you have oh, an HOUR or so to kill! I love that etsy had made it possible for so many talented people to sell their labors of love. Giving some power back to the people! I digress...So I always have to have a creative outlet of some sort, because my mind is a tangled mess of bright colors, flowers, ruffles, sparkles,bows, you get the idea...so I have taken to crafting more and more lately, much to the dismay of our bank account ;) I am planning on putting these, and more on my etsy store, and I wanted to get your creative input on what I have so far...I have a lot more to do, but this stuff needs tweaking, just not sure what!


These next three are meant to hang in a grouping, maybe in a nursery...


Ignore the ugly EvaPeach logo, I was experimenting ;)

These 3, I call memories in bloom, which are basically meant for decoration, or to tuck a photo or memento inside....see? I am crazy.


I was feeling defeated with some sewing projects for a while, so above, you can see where all my lovely fabric started going! But now I am so ready to get back into some sewing projects and am really pumped! I have embellished some tanks, I will post on here too but there is lots more to be done, and I just need the spare time, and the energy level to match up!

So, if you have an opinion, please feel free to lay it on me! Otherwise, it's back to the thinking cap!
Have a fabulous day :)

~ta ta~

14 comments:

  1. I think those look great I Love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the frames with fabric and cute flower! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My opinion is.....I LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the ones with the big flowers!!
    also the peacock feather one!
    they look fabulous hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the frames with the large flowers! So unique! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of them. My favorite is def the first one. I would def buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love Etsy!! Great finds!! I like the ones hanging on the wall with ribbon - but they are all cute! You can't go wrong with any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Etsy, I've spent so many hours browsing their categories. So much time of my life I will never get back. Oh well, totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them! And add yoga mat drop in bags to your sewing list...I want one...;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of them! You are so creative my dear! I need some of that in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you telling us something with those "nursery wall decorations"? jk I love your amazing ideas! I wish I was as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the frames with the flowers I would buy one! Super cute keep up the creative good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cupcake! I just recently found your blog and I LOVE these picture frames!!! how do I purchase them!? Please let me know!!! I am sort of technologically challenged and I don't understand how Esty works! (i know, i know!) please email me your info bc i'd love LOVE to purchase some of these for my new apt!!

    sulli929@hotmail.com

    Thanks girl!

    -Mo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!