Thank you all for your sweet input on my last post. You all were too easy on me :)
I wanted to post a few pics of Vegas! Sorry in advance, they are from my phone. Not sure I will EVER get our pics from my parents {ahem}.
duh, what did ya think we were going to Paris without getting the oh-so-classy booze-in-a-building?! My mom and I thought we were hilarious.

Sensi, where we ate dinner one night at our hotel! very yummy.

part of the 20 minute walk to get from our room to my parents!

the wedding chapel in the Bellagio!

I wish I invented this orange and pink serendipity!

still obsessed with the o and p chairs...

starting things off right!...at Tiffany's :o)

Many of the hotels were celebrating the Chinese New Year. The atrium at the Bellagio never ceases to amaze!

Switching Gears~~~
My little tiny rotten Peach found out how to get into their toy basket and it's pretty much her favorite thing to do! It drives her big sister bonkers with envy! She hangs out in the basket like it's her personal hot tub.
{she would NOT stay still}

Little furry sardines
Yes. I am unfortunately aware that I have the voice of a 5 year old. In my defense, the camera adds 3 octaves...and I have to talk puppy to my pups!A word from our little buddha, Obie, as dictated by the universe:
Of all the things that matter, chelsea, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them.
Chill,
Obie, and the Universe






Your puppies are just too cute! Adorable! Great pics from Vegas
ReplyDeleteObie is like the Mr. Miagi of blogs. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe dogs look so cute and I liked the video. The pics make me want to Vegas immediately! LOL...
ReplyDeleteThEse pictures are great! I'm so glad you had a great time! I love that first picture! Lol!
ReplyDeleteVegas looks amazing! Did you purchase anything at Tiffany's?! :o) The video of Peach is soo cute! I want a doggy!
ReplyDeleteoh wow!! gotta hit up tiffanys!!! hehe... hey, did you by chance adopt your dog? if so..how was the process..we are thinking about it!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete