I have been seriously terrible about forwarding on blog awards, which I am always so happy to receive, I mean, people read my blog?!? what?! So I am going to try to be better so I may pass the love on to great blogs I find :)
This one is so fun, I couldn't NOT get into it a bit.
Plus I think the blog needs a post other than "weenie wed."
Thank you, oh so crafty and talented Tamara Nicole!

Rules for this fantabulous award:
1) Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website
2) Answer the below questions
3) Pass onto 10 bloggers that you Love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged
1. Who is your style icon? I have many! I'm super eclectic so one day I adore the style of, Bridgette Bardot, the next it might be Heidi Klum or Kelly Ripa :)
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? Bitter is the New Black=Hilarious! I don't re-read many books, but Jen Lancaster just pushes my funny buttons, heehee.
3. Favorite party theme? Nautical.All.the.way. Maybe because I am landlocked...
4. Go to Halloween costume? I used to be OB.sessed with Halloween! I still am, but my outfits have gotten pretty simple. I've been an angel 3 times in like 6 years! I knock everyone out with my huge feather wings O:o)
5. Extravagance you cannot live without?Pedicures!!! I just can't clean those puppies like the professionals, it's such a treat!
6. Living person you admire? I admire many people in my life! But my grandpa has been a HUGE mentor to me, is the smartest man I've ever met, and has always shown me love and respect, even now in his nursing home.
7. Greatest Fear? The health of my loved ones, and failure, which I've learned is silly. Risks are an important part of life.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I have to agree with Tamara on this one.I over analyze EVERYTHING and worry too much. Yoga and Church have been helping SOOOO much these last few months.
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I don't know if this is a talent as much as a skill I would love to speak many languages. It frees you up so much when traveling! I'm working on Italian now :)
10. Greatest Achievement? Hmmm, I guess it's ongoing. My life is a great achievement to me. Every step, I have forged my own path and not gone the way people suggest or expect... persevering with my entrepreneurial endeavors when the road is bumpy.
Phew, enough about me! Lets keep this ball rollin! Check out these charming blogs I pass this preppy award on to!
~ciao ciao~






Thanks for tagging me :) I'm definitely a worrier too and have been trying not to worry as much but it's hard!
ReplyDeleteNice tidbits about you, have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks so much for the tag! :) I'm excited to do this! Hope you had a great Monday!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag! I wish I could speak other languages but I have accepted the fact that I suck at learning them. I took spanish for four years and all I can say is como estas?! haha
ReplyDelete