Before the little monsters woke up, I had time to assemble and capture their baskets!
David's is the big one ;)

enjoying her Easter raw hide

modeling her new harness from the Easter Bunny!

me and my girls in their Spring collars...that you can't see...
obsessively begging for treats from David's basket...
I LOVE April!
Obie has been reading the bible a lot lately...I looked over at him in his spectacles bent over the Good Book the other day and asked what he was doing...he mumbled something about Easter, and brownie points....{Okay, so I'm utterly crazy...but it was a funny visual, yes?}
Here's what stuck with him:
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
1 John 4:11
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought
to lay down our lives for our brothers.
1 John 3:16
I'm going to be working on a new part of the blog, focusing on little house reno's, cooking, and things I make! stay tuned for A Colorado Cupcake's sister blog: A Domesticupcake :o )
~Tally ho~






aw, you are such a sweet momma to have baskets for your pup. i need to do that next year!
ReplyDeletecute pictures lady!
i heart april too :)
looking forward to seeing your new blog!
I literally laughed out loud of the picture of her enjoying her rawhide! Simply adorable! Hope you and your little munchkins had a good easter!
ReplyDeleteHow old were the kids when you started doing baskets? You baskets are really cute. Didn't do that for Jayden this year... maybe next!
ReplyDeleteWhat little cuties you have!
ReplyDeleteso precious! glad yall had a great Easter!
ReplyDelete