Sigh. I finally have it. A glass of wine. A free moment. Motivation to blog! I thought what better way to prepare for the wonderful Bridal/wedding showers on June's horizon than to have a little eye candy. These are just a drop in the bucket in terms of drool worthy, ladylike ensembles to wear to wedding events you have coming up in this ooey gooey wedding season I so love like a little chubby kid loves a sundae bar with whipped cream, sprinkles, crushed oreos, syrup...ahem.....let's move on...:o)
Eliza J

Nordstrom
Cucumber Falls

ModCloth
Steele Combo dress

DVF

Milly
Flutter Sleeve silk floral blouse


Anthro
I have much catching up to do in the blog arena...now back to that glass of wine.
Have a wonderful week lovelies!
~ta~






Love the Cucumber Falls dress and the floral top :) Too cute!
ReplyDeleteThese dresses are FAB!!!! Enjoy your wine!! I love blogging when it's accompanied by a glass of wine too! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love that DVF dress, so cute! Enjoy that glass of wine! :)
ReplyDeleteHi!!! Just found your blog!! I'm so excited to find a fellow cupcake lover! Can't wait to go browsing through your past posts! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful choices!! Oh how I'd love to be having a glass of wine right now. ;)
Those are adorable picks and I'm so excited about wedding season!! Any excuse to shop really...
ReplyDeleteLove the Milly dress so pretty! Hey you are my featured blogger of the week! :)
ReplyDeleteomg I am IN LOVE with that top eliza j dress! adorable!
ReplyDelete