awww! your babies are soooo stinkin' cute! don't you love when you get cards/presents from you "dogs"??? I got a "Happy Birthday Mom" balloon from my puggle for my bday this year...it was the best thing I got! Totally made my day! :o)
Ramblings on anything from couture, to the twin cupcakes in this CO cupcake oven!
Living and loving married life in Colorado with my husband David, our dogs Obie, Eva, and Peach,and soon to be twin babies. I love laughing and soaking up all the amazing things God has given us in this life to enjoy. Join us on our journey!
LOL!! Awww that is so sweet!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so sweet! My mom did the same for me and I loved it. I know my pups love me too :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!! I would always get my mom mothers day cards from our cats! haha!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet..my babies didn't get me anything! I tried to explain to the hubby that I am in fact a mom to our furry babies but he didn't buy it! haha
ReplyDeleteAwww how sweet is that?! Love it:-)
ReplyDeleteoh, that's so very sweet of your babies and your momma!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is too precious! Absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeletethat is so sweet!!
ReplyDeletePPC Advertising India
Your babies are beautiful :) SUPER sweet (And sneaky) looking. lol
ReplyDeleteawww! your babies are soooo stinkin' cute! don't you love when you get cards/presents from you "dogs"??? I got a "Happy Birthday Mom" balloon from my puggle for my bday this year...it was the best thing I got! Totally made my day! :o)
ReplyDelete