Monday, June 14, 2010

Showered in Sugar Land!


What fun to re-live this special weekend! Blessed is all that comes to mind. Blessed to be covered in love and support and David and I start a new chapter : Marriage. Gahhh!

You asked for pictures, and I gave you way more pictures than you ever wanted to see :)

The outfit!
David's "Mimi" 100 years young!
future Mother-in-law!
the moms :)
a gift in itself: having the shower guest self-address "thank you" envelopes.
a real time saver...

of course, yummy, adorable cupacakes!
opening with a prayer of thanks
some of the lovely ladies and hostesses
How can I squeeze all this on my plate hmmm...

Presents!


The bow bouquet
Some of the girls! Anne on the far left is 5 months preggo,
and looks better than I do!
Patsy with her beautiful grandbaby,
in her beautiful homey home:)
My beautiful mama!
Patsy's AMAZING backyard.

nighttime cocktails al fresco

reuniting after a weekend of fun:
Bridal shower, and David's bach party.
And we kinda matched;)
can you tell he didn't sleep all weekend?!
bless you if you bared with me through all the photos!
Next up is my re-cap of the Bachelorette party in Vegas this last weekend!!

~here's to the end of Monday~
~Ciao~

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shower & I love your dress! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the photos! What a beautiful shower and family and friends you have! So excited for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your dress!!!!! So beautiful!! I was drooling over that dress when I saw it on a couple blogs earlier this season. Looks amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) BRILL idea to have self-addressed thank you envelopes.

    B) That one of you & your mom is a total framer.

    C) Can't wait to pamper your chef this weekend so you can start hosting faboosh events.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful shower! I love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved that yellow dress!! Looked like a fabulous shower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty Chelsea!! I love your dress! what a fun day!

    I'm excited to see the Vegas pics next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay thanks for posting these! You look amazing! As always

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Your recent post looks just like mine! Both yellow dresses and both fabulous showers! I love this!!! It looks like you had a great time and got some wonderful goodies! I could get used to this present-getting! haha! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! And yay for such an amazing shower! I love your napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog....I'm giving you the sugar doll award!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!