Wednesday, July 21, 2010

weeeeenie wednesday...And a word from Obie

In the last several weeks, and in the weeks coming, time is not a luxury I have in abundance...so until I have time to share and to catch up with all of you, I thank you for indulging me in my obnoxious love of our animals ;)







Obie has given me some good food for thought...

To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace. ~Milan Kundera

~Ciao~

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gaaawd!!

    I love them so much!

    I think they should be the flower girls in your wedding . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww way too cute!!! I have an obsession with my animals too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH, another Doxie owner. I knew I liked you for a reason!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!