Monday, August 23, 2010

Wedding Cake fun!

Before I start chronicling the last several weeks, I couldn't pass up the chance to brag on our AMAZING cake artist/baker/fabulous girl.

Rachael, the owner of Intricate Icings, made our wedding and groom's cake and was also a contestant on the newest episode of Food Network Challenge which aired last night!

Our gorgeous wedding cake
(equally as tasty, but we'll get to that later;))
doves hung ribbons of fandant
Bevo! The groom's cake
Cute little rump!


The roller dolls challenge cake

Rachael did such a great job with our cakes, as well as the food network challenge cake, she is such a perfectionist and a pleasure to work with! I will cover the cakes more later, but if you are in the area and looking for an irresistibly tasty treat for your wedding or anything else (I need no special occasion for cake) I highly recommend Intricate Icings!

~sugar coma monday~

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those cakes are awesome!!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake was beautiful! She did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cake is gorgeous and the grooms cake is cute! I never understood what the grooms cake is for though? Extra sweets???? Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love that Bevo cake!! R yall from Texas??

    ReplyDelete
  5. That zucchini lime cake was sooo amazing! just sad I never got to try Bevo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!