I hope everyone is thoroughly enjoying this beautiful Fall! I know I am :)
Moving on from the Wedding weekend welcome BBQ,
here is a re-cap of the awesome Bridal luncheon.
But first, a little bit of the fellas, as they enjoyed a day of golf
while the girls ate, pampered, and swam!
warming up!
David's brother Josh, David, Kyle, Sterling, and Patrick.
Travis is around there somewhere!
How cute is David's dad, Butch?!
Rough
24 hours before he is legally bound to me. ha!
The Bridal luncheon is something I was so thrilled for!
My sisters-in-law Suzi, and Ashley put it all together and I couldn't have asked for anything more fun, relaxing and lovely:)
The Texas girls and myself
Awesome women. And Family!
Amber and Whit. look at our scenery!
The best view a girl could have.
Even as a bride, can't tone down the silly!
The moms :) Liz, and my mama Kelli
Better shot of the Texas lovelies
Great support and friend, Ana
The hostess's with the mostessss
Cheers!
I wish I could show you the wonderful spread we enjoyed!
I could go for some yummy finger sandwiches and petit fours right this instant!
Cute
Afterwards it was spa and pool time!
Allegria Spa
![]() |
| Taylor being Sun-Goddess It was such a great day! Thank you to everyone who was a part of it and made it so special:) And thank you Ashley and Suzi for being the best sisters/ planners! hugs ~mrs. e~ |


















Looks like so much fun!!! :-) You look adorable
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Looks like you all had a blast. =)
ReplyDeleteI want to go back!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day for everyone!
ReplyDeleteCUTE Photos! Looks like such a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful and the boys look like they are having a blast, M would be heaven. Now show me some damn wedding pictures! ;)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You look gorgeous- LOVE your dress!
ReplyDeleteOMG the scenery is beautiful! What a lovely place for the guys to play golf and the girls to relax!
ReplyDelete