Monday, October 18, 2010

Wedding Weekend recap begins!


Easily my favorite part of our wedding weekend was having all the people we treasure in one place, at one time for nearly a week! It was so powerful, and doesn't happen nearly enough. 

The festivities kicked off with a BBQ at the awesome house that David's family and friends rented for the week. It slept about 20 people and was such a cozy environment to welcome and bring everyone together for the first time.

miniature welcoming committee:
Our niece and sweet little flower girl, Parker, having a blast in the HUGE yard!


just through these doors...is a house full of loved ones, music, food and drinks!
I can almost hear the laughter and smell the mountain air now:)

Taylor even provided free entertainment!
Ashley, my new sis-in-law is missing from the pic, but these are the rest of my bridesmaids!

Bride-to-be status does not exempt you from having to scrap dog poo from your
 dear friends shoe because she is having a freak out! Your welcome, Am ;)
Sneaking a hug in. David played guitar outside all night!
Thanks for stopping by!



More to come!


~Mrs. E~

9 comments:

  1. CUTE Pictures! Cant wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It already looks like so much fun! Hurry up post more! That house is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh dancing in the back of a truck...I bet you someone is regretting you taking that picture right now. Looks like a ton of fun! I miss colorado!!

    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that you got to have your folks for a whole week! You actually got a chance to visit with people and hang out. I absolutely did not-most were in for just the one night-and wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the rest of your pics! I'm sure they're beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun pics! Can't wait to see more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha oh my gosh thanks for adding the pic where you had to do my dirty work! ;) You were the best bride ever not to mention the most gorgeous ever! So if I ever get married I owe you big time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun time!! Great pics. Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I've seen parents puffing away on their cigarettes sitting at a table in a restaurant this very young kids right there.. Drives me bonkers! Yes, that's our house. Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving these pictures and cannot wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!