I'm not going to beat around the bush: I pretty much started assembling the bridesmaid gifts before I even locked anything else down! I had so much fun with these, and I hope this may help brides-to-be who may come across this post :)
 |
I bought a gold pair of flip flops for each maid.
I then ordered champagne swarovski crystals online in bulk to glue on each pair for a comfy,
cute post- ceremony option. |
 |
I tied an Ivory Pashmina around the handle of each girl's tote.
{when ordering in bulk, you can find good deals online as well ;)} |
 |
fresh-water pearls
{you can order these packaged in the colors of your choice on etsy} |
 |
crafting the "Dancing shoes" flip-flop tags{attached with raw silk}, the pearl boxes,
and flags to wave after we said "I Do!" |
 |
| Assembling all the totes at my mom's house |
 |
Complete with a letter-pressed heart-felt Thank You card for each friend :)
Our sweet flower girl Parker, got a big-girl size tote too, filled with goodies for a sweet girl :)
We had individual gifts for the readers, life-saving planners etc., and groomsmen gifts. Let me know if you want any ideas for those items, we had fun with them too!
This was a project I loved and poured my heart in to.
If anyone ever wants to put me to work assembling anything, bring it on!
Happy Monday
~Mrs. E~ |
What CUTE gifts! I know that just loved them!
ReplyDeleteMonogramming? Pearls? Pashminas? Were you in a sorority by chance? Huh, that's so weird. ;-)
ReplyDeleteso crafty! :) your bridesmaids will love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo follow me!
Love the colors! And oh you are a genius to have flip flops for the girls to change into. They'll love you for that! There's only so long one can wear heels. : )
ReplyDeleteLoving the gifts you made for your bridal party! Talk about some lucky lucky girls! Love the blue! Where did the tote bags come from? I love!! GREAT job!!
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome, anyone would have been lucky to receive one. What lucky ladies!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! And Lindsay, thank you for your sweet comment! I clumsily deleted it from my phone :p
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love it all:-) I also got mine some cute silver bling flip flops, and made their earrings and necklaces. Love it all dear great job!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute gifts! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's always great to find a fellow Tri Delta blogger! DL!
ReplyDeleteAw those are so precious I Love it.
ReplyDeleteI left you a blog award over on my blog.hope you have a great day!
I LOVED the gifts!! They are amazing, thank you love :)
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet gifts! I can tell you really put a lot of time into these! Love them :)
ReplyDeletewhere did u order the totes?? love it!!
ReplyDelete