Before I do a final re-cap with James' professional photos, I thought it'd be fun to share some of the day captured by our loved ones:) These photos are just as, if not more dear to my heart.
I like to call these, and the many more I just couldn't choose between,
"While the photographer was blinking"
![]() |
| Milk toast :) |
| she caught the bouquet! |
| Pat teaching Jeffry a thing or two;) |
![]() |
| Gangsta |
| The remnants of a night gone by too fast :) I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! ~Mrs.E~ |












Haha, looks like a blast!! You looked beautiful!
ReplyDeleteoh i love it all!
ReplyDeletethe deep v in the back of your dress is just beautiful. you look like a princess. fun times...and yes it goes way too fast.
ReplyDeleteLooks like your wedding was a ton of fun. I also love how your hubby wore his hat all night. What a fun personal touch to the wedding!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!! Can't wait to see the pro pics. :)
ReplyDeleteYour dress is gorgeous! PRETTY girl!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower!! You were a stunning bride!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that venue is incredible! And your look like you walked out of a magazine! :-)
ReplyDeletelove all the pictures, looks like your reception was so much fun!!! you were such a gorgeous bride! i LOVE your dress lady!!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your pictures here... some of our favorite pictures were the ones that other people took! They just have a different perspective!
ReplyDeleteOKAY... TWO girl weenies?? NO WAY! How cute. I am going to search your blog for pictures! :)
What incredible pictures. It must be so fun to see how all of your guests captured the night! Love the one of you girls drinking out of each others glasses!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pics!! I just love your dress and the venue looks amazing!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! You look perfect!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous wedding! Love your dress.
ReplyDeleteI *love* that last picture with your dress. I took a similar one the next morning and it is one of my favorites. My dress was really *worn* and having a shot like that is like the pinch when your wide awake-- nope I didn't dream that wonderful day and night! Didn't dream it at all!
ReplyDelete