I am really craving a huge slice of our wedding cake: Zucchini-lime with lemon custard and buttercream frosting...mouth.watering.
I blogged on my other two lonely blogs today, check them out if you have some free time!
go to my profile to find links, or the cupcake on the right will take you to domesticupcake :)
Happy Day!
~Mrs. E~







That is so funny because I was just on my reader and saw there was an update in your domestic one! Heading over there right now!
ReplyDeleteOh this looks divine! Heading over to your other blog now :) xoxo, Annemarie
ReplyDeleteThe cake looks yummy:)
ReplyDeleteI am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.
ReplyDeletePlease stop by and follow either or both of my blogs as well:
Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about life and family at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com
So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com
I hope to see you at either or both of my blogs and welcome you to follow both!!
Have a great Wednesday!! :0)
looks very delicious indeed, have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely check them out! That cake looks so good! And don't laugh but if you haven't check the Picnik website, go there. Their Valentine's Day photo promo has this couple of models and the guy looks just like your hubby...LOL. I was reading over your past posts to see if it was him :)
ReplyDeleteAngie
Linen + Verbena
Hey girl! Thanks for following my blog. Love all your outfit posts below - especially those cute Steve Madden camel boots! :)
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled upon your blog and started following today! :) my husband and I just celebrated our 1st anniversary and re-ordered the top tier of our wedding cake. It's not as exotic as yours... just chocolate with strawberry filling.
ReplyDeletecute blog! happy anniversary! now I am off to find some cake! craving! x
ReplyDeletewww.annawithlove.com