Ramblings on anything from couture, to the twin cupcakes in this CO cupcake oven!
Living and loving married life in Colorado with my husband David, our dogs Obie, Eva, and Peach,and soon to be twin babies. I love laughing and soaking up all the amazing things God has given us in this life to enjoy. Join us on our journey!
umm no... i wouldn't be venturing there either....
ReplyDeleteSOOO bad! LOL Seriously. What are they thinking?!?!
ReplyDeleteOMG, really? That second pair? Really???? No thank you!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, #2 made me think of baby diaper butt. That's just scary!
ReplyDeleteThat's a trend I think I'll pass on... that second picture sort of resembles a full diaper. Ew. ;)
ReplyDeleteBad...just BAD!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I think I would gawk with my mouth open if I saw this on the streets of Boise!
ReplyDeleteno no no!!! sooo bad. i mean really??
ReplyDeleteoh my!! haha!!! these are all just awful!
ReplyDeleteSadly someone will jump all over this trend. On the flip side there will inevitably be someone dressed worse then me.
ReplyDeleteEven if I wanted to walk out of the house wearing that I'm pretty sure my husband wouldn't let me - especially the third pair!
ReplyDelete