Thursday, March 3, 2011

I CORAL-ly invite you

...to cyber-window shop along with me as I drool over some of my fave coral options for Spring and Summer! I just adore this color. It looks good on all skin tones, and cheers me up on days where the sun is a distant memory.  I've peppered the pics with some turquoise, as it is my favorite accent to coral :)

Ippolita Two-Stone Bangle, Turquoise $1,595.00 - Bergdorf Goodman



Hive & Honey Embroidered Sundress $49.00 - Piperlime

Zuza Cover-Up in Hot Coral or Navy $195.00 -DVF.com

Diane von Furstenberg Syrah Blouse $225.00 - CUSP

Natalie B. Jewelry Cross Charm Necklace in Gold Turquoise  $156.00 - CoutureCandyAdd caption

Coral Print Dresses by Shoshanna $330.00 - eDressMe

Jardin coral alternating clover bracelet $93.00 - Bluefly

Rebecca Taylor Chelsea Dress $325.00 - Zappos Couture

Burnout Boyfriend V-neck Tee $39.50 - Victoria's Secret

Roberta Chiarella Coral Encore Earrings $38.00 - Max & Chloe


Kate Spade New York - Take Heart Idiom Bangle $28.00 - Zappos

adidas Marathon 10 $80.00 - Piperlime

Panacea Leaf-Drop Earrings $28.00 - CUSP

Tory Burch Audra Mini Bag $350.00 - Neiman Marcus


My work has a black/white/neutral rule half of my work days, but I am so ready to bust out of my drab shell on the other days!

blah!

Goodness, shopping at the click of a button is dangerous, isn't it?
Do you have any fave bright colors you're looking forward to taking out of the fashion vault?

~mrs. e~

6 comments:

  1. love this post! everything you posted is exactly what i would DIE to have this spring/summer including that T.Burch bag ;) I'm excited for the coral color- it always makes me feel light, fresh and it goes fabulous with everything! so glad i came across your blog :) it's so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the cutest coral purse from New York and Co., Love all of these pics! I love to pair turquoise with coral also...that is how I have been planning on doing our bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color of all time is... turquoise. Can't wait to wear more of it on some sunshine-y days! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colors! Makes me want spring now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is making me die to shop!! ;) Thank you for your sweet comment about Maximus! I hope he starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with coral! My wedding was black, white and coral. Love all of your coral choices and your blog. New follower, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!