Oh my goodness, I'm watching right now and I think he might NOT choose Em! ahhhhhhhhhh. I just don't know! And who is going to be the next Batchelorette? I'm so nervous! Weird, I just love this show.
Just found your blog, and me too! I posted about it also, because I'd read Chantal was going to win for sure on a spoiler a few months ago and I was shocked when he proposed to Em, in SUCH a good way! Yay! Hope you're having a good week! Virginia www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com
Ramblings on anything from couture, to the twin cupcakes in this CO cupcake oven!
Living and loving married life in Colorado with my husband David, our dogs Obie, Eva, and Peach,and soon to be twin babies. I love laughing and soaking up all the amazing things God has given us in this life to enjoy. Join us on our journey!
Oh I love this show, and am addicted! Although I love Em, I am shooting for my local girl to win:-) Only cause she's from Seattle he he
ReplyDeleteDolly, your new layout is so cute. Love it. Better see a post on those fur babies Wednesday : )
ReplyDeleteme too me too!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I'm watching right now and I think he might NOT choose Em! ahhhhhhhhhh. I just don't know! And who is going to be the next Batchelorette? I'm so nervous! Weird, I just love this show.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, and me too! I posted about it also, because I'd read Chantal was going to win for sure on a spoiler a few months ago and I was shocked when he proposed to Em, in SUCH a good way! Yay! Hope you're having a good week! Virginia www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteOh I love her too. I am so glad that she won. I hope that they work out though. The after the rose show kinda concerned me. I love this show!!
ReplyDelete