Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OOTD and weenie wed :)


Outfit of the day yesterday...
with these Trouve sandals
and Lilacism by Essie :)


On another note, I enjoyed a delicious fro-yo with a  girlfriend the other day...
I think I'll need one on this gorgeous day too!

And last but never least, Weenie Wednesday!
This is a video of my baby Peach showcasing her bumble-bee booty,wiggling up a storm. She usually flies all over the place like a sugar glider, but baby's gotten a bit more back over the winter and chickened out ;)



And what would WW be without a word from Obie? He always has the best advice after a good chat with the Universe:




First, choose from the options that thrill you.

Then, choose the ones that also teach you.

And from these, chelsea, choose the scariest. 

Butterflies in your tummy are good, 
    The Universe


~mrs.e~

12 comments:

  1. Aww, I loveee that video! Weenie dogs are the best dogs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright... I have to know. Where did you get that top? Also.. where can I find a good selection of Essie polish?? (:

    Have a good Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those puppie babies. And the shoes were adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes!! And I am totally jealous that you're outside, eating frozen yogurt in flip-flops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that polish! And totally blaming you for my froyo craving right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect Spring outfit! Love the sandals. And fro-yo is one of my addictions. During the summer, we play sand volleyball and the loser buys fro-yo for the winner:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I'm lovin' those sandals!!

    Happy Weekend Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin the shoes, sheesh I totally need to buy some new shoes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm can't go wrong with fro-yo! And loving those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pale purple nail polish! just perfect for spring.

    and that "note" from the universe is awesome. i totally agree the scariest paths are the most rewarding : )

    cute blog- glad i stopped by today. i'm your newest follower
    cheers,
    cailen
    www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is adorable--- I have been reading through a bit of it. Love your outfit in this post! I will be coming back :)

    -ashley
    Adventures Of Newlyweds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at that nail polish! Great color!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!