Literally.a Wedge. Between David. And I.
What is it about vacations that make me want a whole new wardrobe?! It's something about wanting everything about your trip to be extra special.
David? Does not share this sentiment with me. If you want to see live entertainment, put David and I in the Roman Coliseum NOT with spears, but with my laptop, and A debit card. Bickering and pouting will ensue like you've never seen, as I attempt to save my "life" {read: convince David this Piperlime sale ends SOON and I need to act on these wedges something fierce!}
David's metaphorical spear back to me was "I trust you to make the right decision, love."
UURRRRGGHH!
So I did. I went to my shopping cart with said wedge, and clicked PURCHASE
Don't make that face. It's why he loves me :)
What is it about vacations that make me want a whole new wardrobe?! It's something about wanting everything about your trip to be extra special.
David? Does not share this sentiment with me. If you want to see live entertainment, put David and I in the Roman Coliseum NOT with spears, but with my laptop, and A debit card. Bickering and pouting will ensue like you've never seen, as I attempt to save my "life" {read: convince David this Piperlime sale ends SOON and I need to act on these wedges something fierce!}
David's metaphorical spear back to me was "I trust you to make the right decision, love."
UURRRRGGHH!
So I did. I went to my shopping cart with said wedge, and clicked PURCHASE
Don't make that face. It's why he loves me :)
![]() |
| The wedge between David and I |
You see, it really was a great compromise in the end. What I really wanted, were these Stuart Weitzmans that my girl Jen Aniston has been wearing around town...
on another note, I believe the Missoni- Havaiana collab flip flops and espadrilles just came out-and are all SOLD OUT. Would you consider spending upwards of $60 on this fun collaboration?
On another completely different but worlds more important note, now that I have you, my mom has been dealing with some pretty serious health scares, and I know my whole family would appreciate any prayers for her health sent our way:)
love you mom!
love you mom!
~mrs.e~









I would never spend 60 on flip flops. Just can't do it. Love the wedges. So cute. Sending some good thoughs to your mom. Hope everything will be OK.
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome shoes! Glad you bought them!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the shoes! Great purchase! 6o dollars on flip flops?... just couldn't do it!
ReplyDelete:)
Too funny. The wedge between at least looks like a cute wedge. (: I spent a "little bit" of money on a pair of flip flops once... they have Swarovski crystal peace signs on them. Don't tell my husband though. ;) Sorry to hear about your mom... prayers your way!
ReplyDeletehaha that is great. Cute shoes! I've never spent that much on flip flops though, I'm a huge fan of Old Navy ;)
ReplyDeletelove love love missoni but I think I would have to draw the line at $60 flipflops.
ReplyDeleteLove the title and love the shoes! Glad you got them..i heard they are super comfy!
ReplyDeleteDolly, there are definately prayer being sent your way. Your mom is a treasure that we cant let go of!
ReplyDeleteI was sure cracking up reading this!! David reminds me so much of Kyle!! I have so much clothes in my closet, and for every event or trip "I have nothing to wear!" becomes my most-used phrase! It's a female thing, Chels! I hope your momma gets better!! A little taste of California is just what she needs! :) Can't wait! xox
ReplyDeletewhat a cute wedge : ) that would be hard to not buy - i can see your dilemma
ReplyDeleteSuper cute shoes....glad you made the right choice! :) Thoughts and prayers for your mama.
ReplyDelete