Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Riding the heat wave

Whew it is going to be 100 today in Denver! Pool tiiiiime!

With the heat, we have been trying to keep busy and productive, but as is evident by my daugers (get it? my dogs, that are like my daughters? Hush, it's not weird) the temps tend to take there toll. {say that 10 times fast!}

As is normal lately, blogger isn't working well. But here is a photo of Peach passed out from heat exhaustion on her uncle Chad's computer :)

 randomly moving on...
My mom and I hosted a baby shower for my sweet cousin. She made a haul from family and friends who helped to prepare her for baby Jackson.
sorry for the phone pics, I promise the shower was NOT in a cave.
 I have more to share, but I will wait until blogger and I are through fighting ;) hope you all have a great day and find a way to either escape or embrace this glorious heat!

~mrs. e~

3 comments:

  1. You and your momma did such a great job, chels! I wish I could have been there. Sara is very very lucky to have such sweet caring cousins! Your decor looked great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, 100 degrees! I think that's even hotter than here in Florida. Hope you're staying cool out there. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that Jackson sign is adorable! I am HATING blogger right now too! HATE. Hope it cools down up there! I can't believe it's so hot!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!