I've been absent from the blog world for a bit, but for good reason! We took a quick trip this last week to San Francisco and the surrounding areas for the wedding of some awesome friends. I wanted to make a fabulous movie of our travels, but for the sake of time {and my lack of movie making skills} I made a little slideshow for fun. Here's our trip, in a little nutshell :) Can't wait to catch up with all of you!
~mrs.e~
![]() |
| Make a digital slideshow |
~mrs.e~







I've never heard of smilebox - that is so fun! That picture of you in front of the bridge is so cute!
ReplyDeleteChels you looked so Nautical in many of your pictures LOVED THAT! I adored that jingly bracelet I Saw in your video snippets and your anchor necklaces!!! You must share where you got those from!!!!! SO CUTE! You and your hubby are so cute together! It was so cute to see your dogs go bonkers when you guys got home :) Ok I'm done using the word cute now lol
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun. Oh, and seriously, you are so gorgeous. I wish I had your lovely hair!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm a new follower to your blog, and I'm so glad I found it! It's so cute! I'm originally from the Midwest and my hubby is from the Pacific Northwest, and we're currently living in South Carolina, however, we're moving out to Boulder, CO at the end of the month, so I'm really glad to have found a Colorado blogger! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you have any suggestions about Colorado, I'd love to hear them! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.inthepinkandgreen.blogspot.com
Loved every single one of your pictures! Made me think of our trip a little over a month ago!
ReplyDelete..and I must ask..where did you find that orange dress?!?! I love it!!!
how fun! I want to go to san francisco so bad!!!!!! You have no idea!
ReplyDeletecute! I love (LOVE) your sweet blog! what a great time I've had reading here :)
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing...watermelon margaritas? hello!
Kristen
http://threeinthenest.blogspot.com
I love those pics! You are so cute and look like you had a great time!
ReplyDelete