Thursday, July 7, 2011

Birds of a feather ;)

In my last post I gushed a teeny bit over discovering Taylor Kenney Jewelry, actually based in Fort Collins, a town that will always hold a piece of my heart since spending those special 4 years of college there. I digress {as is normal}.

I have found a new friend in this talented jewelry artiste! Taylor found my gushing smidget and offered to send me a piece of my choice {twisty-twist my lil arm}.

Honestly? It was like picking your favorite child...or fur child in my case.
But somehow...I managed to whittle it down to quite a fab choice if- I -do- say -so- myself -thank- you- very- much!


Warning: the image you're about to see features a girl with no make up, dark circles, and roots to marvel Madonna

feather earring

The Feather Earrings are a pair of actual feathers which have been dipped in a layer of 24 karat gold. Very lightweight, with such a gorgeous golden hue! Length is 2 and 3/4 inches. Gold filled earwires.

They are so LIGHT! Thank you, thank you Taylor Kenney, for your generosity, and for your creativity captured in these gorgeous pieces :)


Oh, and guess what friends? I have a new job! eeeek! I will share more soon, I'm so excited/nervous.

Have a splendid book-end of a week loves!

~mrs.e~

5 comments:

  1. I bet it was hard choosing just one piece, but it looks like you chose well. Those earrings are gorgeous!

    So exciting that you got a new job... can't wait to hear more about it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of in love with your hair. What is your natural hair color? I'm a medium brunette and I'm wondering if I could pull something like yours off. Do you get an all over color plus highlights??

    ReplyDelete
  3. those feather earrings are gorgeous! i love them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!