Wednesday, July 27, 2011

That time I pulled a blog post out of my

iphone album ;)

 I apologize in advance for being absent from commenting, conversing etc. on your sweet blogs and comments.
What can I say...the new job has left my brain a sort of mush. I have taken in much information, walked many miles on tile floors, worked 3 over-nighters in a row followed by my typical early mornings, and capped the week off with a 13 hour work day. This kid is spent.  But spent has never felt so good :) You really can't put a price on having a passion for what you do!

Until I have a bit more of a chance to catch my breath, I'll leave this blog post to my phone's album highlights. Random, just as I am ;)
I hate to boast, but it's weenie wednesday. 
And my girls are cleaning up each others faces in its honor.
 My drive home from work after my first overnighter. my body was like 
"jigga-wha?" and I'm all "girl paleeeaase"
 A fraction of the plants we have filled our courtyard with to make us smile :-)

Extra credit/smile points? some of the planters were our wedding center piece urns nearly a year ago!
Awwwe
 An every night ritual this summer
 squeezing in some time to brew our own summer beer!


 We have BIG plans for this beer
 A half-assed attempt at creative nail art. Don't be jelly.
 Speaking of Jelly, I need this fabulous yet functional item.

 It is Rachel Zoe. And I need it. Plain.as.day.
This martini has affectionately been named the Chel-tini by my dear friend Kari, after she shook it up for me, I immediately was obsessed with its skittleness, and then we noticed it matched my outfit. duh.

Does it get any more random than this? Thanks for sticking with me. I owe you a scoop of ice cream on a patio.


I hope the rest of this week finds you all happier than a bird with a french fry :o)

~mrs.e~









6 comments:

  1. I love your randomness... high five to a job that you love! That is something worth smiling about for sure. (: Your pictures make me want to brew beer... how fun... what kind of beer is it?! I love when my drink matches my outfit. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beer brewing...awesome!!! I LOVE beer...and wine and strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of love the random post as well! I'd love to know what the Chel-tini is made of. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beer brewing! My brother got us a beer brewing kit, but since we have a teeny apartment, we sadly dont have the space to use it yet. But when we do I'll be coming to you for tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. I want to taste some of this fabulous beer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we please get together for some beer tasting or Chel-tini sippin patio sitting to catch up?! I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!