Thursday, August 11, 2011

Missoni for Target


Is anyone else seriously pumped for Missoni's Line for Target to debut in ohhhh 27 days?!

I think it goes without saying that I don't know how I will go on living without the following:




need this!


I mean...are you kidding me right now?!  

Exciteeeeed!
See more previews of the collection here 

OH! How did this get in here ;) just a baby dog nestling with her daddy.
Have a great rest of your week!

~mrs.e~

12 comments:

  1. I just recently heard about this! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard ther are 400ieces or something like that? want.them.all

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha - love the bike! Going to check out the link of more fun items to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Missoni is soooo you.

    2. I need some Chevrons in my life.

    3. I miss my little nieces. And the nephew. Snuggle them for me, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh how exciting! i didn't know about that : )

    and your dog baby is adorable. i'm a dog-mom too, so i can relate

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. That stuff is soooo cute. Great find!!!! :) I love alot of the same things you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that missoni scarf and blanket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that chevron print scarf... I'm going to try and nab one of those for sure! Can't wait (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super pumped!!!!

    ps. Just found your blog and I adore :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower & ur blog is adorable! Obsessed with that throw!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!