Tuesday, March 27, 2012

birthday picks

I have always been of the school of thought that we should celebrate a birthMONTH. I mean- how fast does 24 hours go by?! To celebrate your LIFE!  My birthday is mid-April, so obviously I've been developing a list for months.

 Below are some of my picks for my birthday wish list :)

Prada

Prada


Asos

Free People

made well   
Jessica Simpson



Mainly a black and white theme going here, more pick-posts to come!

Last but not least, I wanted to share two of my favorite things: Spring nails, and my princess sandwich box :)

6 comments:

  1. I love your sandwich box - too cute! And love the JS dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree with celebrating the birthMONTH instead of a day. It does fly by too quickly... not nearly enough time. I'm all for being spoiled for a month. It's the right thing to do. ;)

    And what color nail polishes are you wearing?! (: I've got some fun spring nails this week too. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those swirly sunglasses! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prada sunny's look like a work of art!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your spring nails! And of course your Princess Sandwhich Box!

    Just when you thought

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw those Prada sunglasses on The Look for Less, and there was a pair that was so similar for like $100 less, I think! I love that Jessica Simpson dress, too! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!