Friday, October 26, 2012

Leather Leggings-Not just for Halloween?

   I know these have been on the fashion scene for a minute, BUT they are a brand new addition to closet-de-chelsea, thanks to my upcoming Halloween ensemble.

I have been loving them dressed up, or smartly dressed down...on someone ELSE. But it was only
when I took the plunge to buy a cheap pair for my costume, that I realized I would need to figure out a way to incorporate them into my every-day looks (without looking like a White Snake groupie.ahem.)

These are some of my favorite examples of how to take this look from biker to bombshell!




Source: lookmazing.com via Erin on Pinterest


Source: weheartit.com via Jenny on Pinterest


















What do you think? Will you be investing in this leather-lovely trend?

1 comment:

  1. I actually thought about getting some for a Halloween costume, but we're not going out now. I'm not sure I could pull off leather leggings for every day... I do like some of these ideas you posted though. I think maybe I could wear them with an oversized chunky sweater. (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!