I had the pleasure of snapping some baby bump shots for one of my best
friends a few weeks ago, and I just could NOT resist sharing a few! I couldn't be more thrilled to help welcome her precious baby
into this world!
 |
| seriously glowing! |
Reflecting on the past couple of crazy years, as this mama gets ready for a new chapter!
 |
| Crafting and cocktails! |
 |
| A wonderful wedding weekend in Napa! |
 |
| Thank goodness for girlfriends who will grab a drink with you on a whim! |
 |
| And of course you have to be able to let that silly side loose ;-) |
Check back this week for a re-cap on her baby shower. So.Much.Fun.

I SERIOUSLY <3 YOU! MY BABY GIRL IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS AN AUNT :).
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! So exciting you'll be an aunt!
ReplyDelete