Wednesday, October 23, 2013

24 weeks with twins!


  Well sweet baby boys, we've been together for about 6 months, now! So mommy figured it was time to write some things down, that will surely be lost in the chaos of not only the next few months preparing for those 4 busy feet to arrive, but the months to follow, that have me half terrified, half elated. Okay, 100% elated ;)
I can't tell you how much I love feeling those little bodies as they find their feet, suck their thumbs, and kick each other in those round little heads. Although, while we're on the subject, I don't love you using my bladder as a pillow as much...
nursery carpet is in!
I love that you squirm and squirm at night as usual, providing my nightly entertainment, but your daddy's hand on my belly seems to calm you down like nothing I've ever seen...
I want you munchkins to rest easy, because your mama cannot BELIEVE all the love and support abounding from precious friends and family- all for each of you, and our family unit. You are already so blessed...just not as blessed as me- I get to be your mom!
I can't wait to tell you stories of all the people whose jaws have dropped when they learn I still get to bake you for 3 more months, and I look like I could go in to labor at any second. Let's just say I have been added to countless prayer lists, and it makes me giggle, yet thankful.
Luckily, for every person whose eyes bulge out of their head when they learn I'm only 6 months along, there are as many friends and family that tell your mom she looks great, not the size of a house, and are so thoughtful to ask how we are doing every day :)
I think that's enough for now, time to go eat, a very common occurrence these days.
Keep cookin', little loves!

2 comments:

  1. I'm at a loss for words with thus post!! All I can say, is what a great mommy you already ARE, and how God made the best decision in giving you these two precious babies!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Keep cookin' lil boys but I CAN'T wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!