My itty bitty boys are the size of Spaghetti squash this 22nd week!
I still feel really good, in spite of my rapidly growing belly...just get a little uncomfortable at night, after eating and being active all day :/
Though it's hard to even breathe at night, my tummy is so big, I DO get rewarded with some serious activity in there! They are on a pretty regular routine now, and love to kick mommy around 5am, 6pm (or really any time when I am hungry), and 8pm is ca-RAZY until at least 9....I mean, what are they doing in there? Playing leap frog?! But I seriously look forward to it every day :)
Still not craving anything crazy...definitely have gotten a sweet tooth lately! The grocery checker asked if there was a special occasion due to the amount of cake and ice cream in my cart, ha!
Next week I will be posting about my sweet family, who has been working on our nursery in secret, while David and I are at work! I will show some pics and am SO excited to really start putting it all together :)

I still feel really good, in spite of my rapidly growing belly...just get a little uncomfortable at night, after eating and being active all day :/
Though it's hard to even breathe at night, my tummy is so big, I DO get rewarded with some serious activity in there! They are on a pretty regular routine now, and love to kick mommy around 5am, 6pm (or really any time when I am hungry), and 8pm is ca-RAZY until at least 9....I mean, what are they doing in there? Playing leap frog?! But I seriously look forward to it every day :)
Just some phone snaps from the week!
| BAM! Look at that belly! |
| Getting dressed for work is becoming more challenging... no swears allowed! |
| will you look at that crazy wiener dog?! |
Still not craving anything crazy...definitely have gotten a sweet tooth lately! The grocery checker asked if there was a special occasion due to the amount of cake and ice cream in my cart, ha!
Next week I will be posting about my sweet family, who has been working on our nursery in secret, while David and I are at work! I will show some pics and am SO excited to really start putting it all together :)







I love spaghetti squash even MORE NOW!!! I guess I don't need to tell you, you have the best brother in the world!! Working on his feet full time and finding every stolen moment to make his twin nephews the cutest nursery ever!! He loves you that much.... me too... xoxo
ReplyDeleteYOU are adorable! Definitely a new follower here :)
ReplyDeleteconfessionsofaserialnapper.blogspot.com
Thank you so much, Kerin!
Delete