
~hours of picking out a beautiful $$$$$
gown to feel like a princess and only be worn once
~the red carpet
~posing for photogs in said gown
~Going through a drawn out ceremony
hopefully concluding in you ending up
with a little man of gold
~partying through the night
~giving back the millions of dollars worth
of diamonds you borrowed from Harry
Winston (i don't feel bad)
Weddings
~hours of picking out a beautiful $$$$ gown

to feel like a princess and only be worn once
~ the isle carpeted in color of your choice :)
~posing for photographers in said gown
~Going through a very meaningful ceremony
very hopefully leaving with your man-who has
a heart of gold ;)
~partying through the night
~ getting a ring to wear for life reminding you
that with the right person, everyday puts
the Oscars to shame :)
**serious warning**
I tease, but I know and fully respect the sanctity of marriage and in no way does an over the top Hollywood shindig compare. There.
One more thing!
I am so amused by all the fashion critics that contradict each other on the best/worst dressed.
I literally heard polar opposite opinions about every dress! "oh it looked like a cupcake, seen it a hundred times. sigh." says Mr.Fashionface, while someone else(who at one time, in one year wrote one fashion piece that makes them an expert) says (about the same dress) "this dress is too elegant and beautiful to be worn by such a young person". I laugh to myself, because really, who passed them through the fashion police academy?? Exactly.






The Oscar fashion pundits are worse than political pundits. It's so funny to hear them all argue. But taste is a matter of....taste, right? I did love P. Cruz's dress. Ahhhhh.
ReplyDelete