Friday, February 27, 2009

Ladies Night

Oh yes it's ladies night, and the feelin's right...just kidding I highly dislike that song. BUT it does relate to this post I suppose. So last night my brother and I went to help(well-for the most part Chad just ate the food...) my mom frantically finish setting up her tables and such for her monthly card night with her girlfriends. 

It is the last one of the winter so I wanted to get some pics before she took down the last of the winter decor!! 

My mom happens to have a talent for decorating a room within an inch of it's life, however I have always loved growing up in such a cozy home:)
And seeing a little preview of her easter extravaganza made everything better (AND made me want chocolate!)

Hope the party was fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love it! Love your mom to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW You are a doll Sweet Gina!! love you too!! ,anyway, our card night was fun as usual, my chicken dish was good, but could have been better. you know me and my cooking!!!, I will be sad to take down my little glitter filled mantles, but, time for spring goodies!! I'm glad you enjoyed them, just think of the decorating I can do when we move someday!! GET EXCITED !!! Love you my dolly, mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!