Finally. The date is in sight. It's on the calendar. On this day, for a few hours...
We will take off our goofy hats...
Trade in our goofy dance moves for pretty ones...

David won't tickle me to tears...
On this day we will come together.
At this creek-side Chapel...
And overcome our silly side...

To become husband and wife.
On August 14, 2010, we are getting MARRIED!!! I cannot wait. I hope you'll enjoy as I document the planning process!Wait a second...what am I saying? Taking all the goofy out of David and I...well...it's like taking all the classy out of Audrey Hepburn! I couldn't and wouldn't want to change our fun-loving goofy moments. But I just have a feeling that on that day...we're going to show a bit more of a serious and thoughtful side...at least for a few photos anyway ;)
Let the planning commence!!
~Ta Ta~






YAY!!!Enjoy it girl!!!
ReplyDeleteYessssss!!!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! enjoy the planning!!
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Congratulations! By the way, I'm in love with your brown boots from your tickle picture... please share where you purchased them!
ReplyDeletevery exciting!! congratulations!
ReplyDelete